Save up to 50% on Strategic Brand & Marketing Development
If you are a local business, Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) supports up to 50% of project costs for a range of Core Capabilities including Strategic Brand and Marketing Development.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
Your branding project with Creative For More can be subsidised by up to 50% with the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) officiated by Enterprise Singapore. Contact us to ﬁnd out what is supported through the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) and how we can guide you through the process.
We are SAC-accredited Management Consultant with SS680 certification and have worked with companies from all walks of life, helping them go digital with the EDG Grant which offsets 50% of the project amount!
We assure you our team will guide you from start to end like a strategic partner. We are unlike other agencies that work with volume. We will guide you throughout the entire process as well!
How do i find out if I am eligible for this EDG Grant?
To be eligible for the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG), businesses need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Registration and Operation:The business entity must be registered and actively operating in Singapore.
- Local Equity:The company should have a minimum of 30% local equity. This means at least 30% of the company’s shares should be held directly or indirectly by Singaporean(s) and/or Singapore Permanent Resident(s). It’s determined based on the ultimate individual ownership.
- Financial Readiness:Your company must be in a financial position to initiate and successfully complete the proposed project.
The eligibility of applications is assessed by EnterpriseSG. The assessment will take into consideration the scope of the project, expected outcomes, and the competency of the service provider involved.Remember, the EDG Grant is designed to support Singapore companies as they embark on projects to upgrade their business, explore new avenues for growth, or expand their operations overseas. Ensure your project aligns with these objectives to increase the likelihood of approval.
What services do Creative For More offer within the EDG Grant?
At Creative For More, we specialize in providing tailored solutions to enhance your business’s presence and performance. For the specific grant in question, we offer the following services:
- Research and Analysis of your business: Understanding your brand’s positioning in the market is the very essence of knowing what transformation works best for your brand. We will perform a thorough research and assessment of your current brand’s marketing mix.
- Revolutionizing your Brand Strategy: In today’s digital age, having a strong online presence is vital. As certified brand consultants, we will guide you along the way to revolutionize your brand strategies and amplify your brand’s reach, engagement, and conversions, ensuring you maintain a competitive edge in your industry.
- Branding Conceptualisation and Refinement: Whether you’re launching a new brand or looking to refine your existing identity, our team of experts will work with you to craft a distinctive and compelling brand that resonates with your target audience.
- Marketing Plan Development: We will develop a refined marketing roadmap for you and your brand with actionable steps based on research and insights.
With Creative For More by your side, you can leverage these services to maximize the potential of the grant and drive tangible results for your business.
How long will the application process take to complete?
The document preparation should take 2 weeks to gather and the application process after submitting the documents will take 1 month to process.
How long will the project take to complete?
Excluding the application and disbursement process, the project should take about 1 full month to complete.
Will there be a chance I won’t get up to 50% of the grant?
Yes. The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) funds up to 50% of qualifying costs for SMEs, and up to 30% of qualifying costs for non-SMEs. Grant applications will be assessed on Group Revenue and Group Employment Size.
When will I get reimbursed if I onboard the EDG Grant?
Once the project is completed, you will submit for a claim to the Business Portal Grant and the disbursement could take up to 1-3 months after submitting the claim.
What information would I require for EDG application?
To apply for the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG), you will need your company’s CorpPass. If your company does not have a CorpPass account, refer to the CorpPass Guide for instructions on how to set one up.
You need these information to apply for the EDG:
- ACRA information
- Audited financial statements
- Relevant proof of quotation or proposal
- Management consultancy scopes
- Relevant consultants’ certification
- Project proposal templates are available to guide companies in their preparation for submission.
Must I continue to work with consultants who possess the Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC)-accredited TR 43 or SS 680 certification for consultancy projects?
Yes. You are required to work with management consultants that possess the SAC-accredited TR 43 or SS 680 certification. At Creative For More, we have a SAC-accredited Management Consultant with SS 680 certification who can help with your grant process.
How can I start with the entire process?
If interested to engage with us as a vendor, we can arrange for a discovery call first to check in with your eligibility requirements, and to cease any questions on your end. We will be guiding you through the entire process with the EDG Grant from start to finish and revolutionising your brand with our team of experienced consultants and designers.
Make it Happen
Let's get on a call so you understand how this grant works and what we can value add to your business better.