©2023 by Creative For More
Graphic Design & Illustration Intern
About Creative For More
Creative For More is a forward-thinking digital marketing agency specialising in analytical solutions to enhance business performance. We cater to a wide array of clients, supporting commissions of all sizes across diverse industry sectors. From social media marketing, funnel optimisation, brand conceptualisation, paid advertising, content marketing, influencer marketing, content creation services, web design and development, community management, Creative For More is your source for effective digital marketing strategies. We aim to help businesses of all sizes and industries deliver brand exposure, quality leads, and sales consistently!
We are a bunch of innovative, fun and quirky individuals that are motivated and driven to help brands grow.
- We Are Digital Natives
Our entire team is constantly wired, plugged in, and connected digitally.
We value efficiency so it is the output that matters. You get to work from home for up to one week/month as long as the job is done.
- Learning Culture
We emphasis on a safe environment to share knowledge and grow. We love exploration and our work environment is inventive and open-minded. New ideas and trial and error are supported.
What you will get to learn
- You will get to understand how we develop design and visual communication for various touch-points on the consumer journey.
- You are able to gain hands on experience on project management and design management for clients across a range of industries
- After this contractual period, you will get a recommendation letter – and – there is a good chance to convert to a full time role after six months of working with us (3 months, if we really like your work and drive *wink)
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work collaboratively and communicate with the project manager to help manage clients expectation of deliverables
- Produce high-quality designs, artworks and layouts for a variety of digital and print assets.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
What you will be doing
- Write creatively
- Conceptualizing, designing and producing graphics, including but not limited to:
- Landing pages, eDMs, web banners, graphics for social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Animations for Social Media posts/ads
- Creative concepts for campaigns, events, and videos
- Infographics, presentations and whitepapers
- Assisting our managers in planning and executing social media calendars
- Storyboarding, Point and Shoot, Post-Photography or Post-Videography Editing according to our client’s brand specifications
- Research trends and also come up with creative concepts (not limited to animations, illustrations etc)
- Repurpose creative works for Instagram Stories, Youtube, Webinars, etc…
Who we are looking for
- Someone who is active on social media
- Experienced using tools like Adobe Suite and Canva
- Enthusiastic, proactive self-starter, and a strong team player
- Proficient with the use of a variety of digital and content marketing tools
- Able to start work immediately or on a short notice is preferred
- Someone with a good command of English
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
- Having your own DSLR is also a bonus for the photoshoots
- Mondays – Fridays: 9.30am – 6.30pm
- This role is a hybrid (In office/remote days will be re-arranged at the discretion of management)
- Potential full-time opportunity once the internship is completed.