Effective date: 11th Jan 2023
- Prior to any projects, you will need to brief us properly. Depending on the scope of work, we will send you a brief with questions to fill in. This brief will be sent via email. Filling in the brief to the best of your abilities is absolutely crucial because the information will help solidify important details for us to produce quality output for you.
- In your brief, you will also need to prepare a carefully curated Pinterest board of your inspiration for the project. This is also absolutely crucial for us to understand the type of designs that inspires you.
- You agree to send over all the content and assets necessary for the project. This includes text, images/graphics and any other information as needed. These elements (text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork) which you will provide for inclusion in your design project must be your property or must be property that is used with prior permission. Creative For More Pte Ltd will not be held liable to any copyright infringement issues that may arise from the client’s misuse of copyrighted property. If you would like us to source for stock images for you or if you would like us to design additional assets, the additional work will be billed separately.
- As the client, you agree to give prompt, clear, and helpful feedback throughout the design process.
- Digital Marketing Consultancy – 3 months, 6 months, 1 year
For monthly retainer-based projects, we will bill you upfront every month. Full payment will need to be made prior to the commencement of work. An invoice will be sent to you 7 days prior to the start of each month.
- Web Design & Development
For web design and development projects, the client will need to pay a 50% downpayment upon commencement of the project and the remaining 50% once we are close to 95% done with the project before the site goes live and we hand it over. If the client wishes to add pages, or templates, or even new functionality, the client will be charged depending on the amount of work involved and the deadline will be adjusted accordingly.
- Sponsored Ad Management
If we are paying for the ads for the client upfront, a 10% charge on top of the ad spend is required for the additional management involved. The client must pay the Advertising Fees following each preceding month, based on the receipts sent within 14 days.
- In the event that you decide to independently edit or update your design project or website after completion of the site, note that Creative For More Pte Ltd will not be held responsible for any website/coding/design damages incurred by the client or agent of the client. If you need Creative For More Pte Ltd to do any repairs or corrections, these will be assessed at an hourly rate – $250/hour.
- We are not required to keep a copy of all files used on the project once it’s completed. Neither am I required to provide any native source files that I used in making them unless previously agreed on.
- Any requests for updates or changes after a website, blog or e-commerce theme has been installed are welcome. Creative For More will bill these at my hourly fee.
- Our work is fully digital, hence, no refunds are available for any reason.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the delivery presented, you will pay us for teh work that have been produced until that point. You may either cancel your project or continue to commission us to make further revisions at an hourly rate.
- As with any work relationship, mutual respect is essential. In the unlikely event that the client becomes uncooperative, offensive, or disrespectful, we retain the right to terminate the project.
- All our official communication is done via email. Our meetings will be done via Google Meets (by appointment only).
- We are also open to setup a group chat between teams via whatsapp or telegram as a channel for discussion.
Our team works 9.30am – 6.30pm from Mondays to Fridays. We check our emails and communication platforms when we start work and we will try to respond to you as timely as we can. We also reserve weekends for rest time so please do not expect us to do work then.
These terms and conditions (and/or the contents of any agreement to which they relate) may be varied or superseded at any time by agreement in writing between the parties. Any such variations shall not affect any rights or obligations of either of us that may already have accrued, unless otherwise specifically agreed.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us: