©2020 by Creative For More
Our team is looking for a Business Development Manager who has at least 2 – 3 years of proven experience in a sales, BD, or similar role. You will be taking ownership of all our business development opportunities, lead generation, pitches, and communication with prospective clients. Throughout the process you will also need to keep your superiors updated on your progress and timeline on a day to day basis, providing them accurate forecasting of anticipated sales.
You will have the opportunity to work with the founding team and partners to learn best practices industry standards.
Fast track to junior partner level with 3 years if you are successful in building new portfolios independently
You will have the opportunity to interact with founders of different industries and businesses and craft marketing and PR strategies for them.
You will be able to work alongside Event / PR / Venture Capital / Corporate Partners to launch marketing events.
What you will be responsible for
- Achieving net sales and profit growth targets.
- Prospecting, relationship building, and business growth.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, whilst demonstrating a passion for this company’s highly respected services.
- Pro-actively keep up to date with digital marketing, PR, communications and content creation best practices.
- Research and set up best practices within prospective client’s industry to set up holistic proposals/pitch decks.
Scope of Work
- Develop opportunities in target markets with support from team.
- Lead generation across offline and online channels (Eg. Social Media, Tenders, Google, Networking Events Online/Offline and more)
- Attend face to face and/or virtual meetings with clients.
- Provide advice on the services Creative For More is offering.
- Update Creative For More’s CRM on a timely and consistent basis.
- Daily morning and EOD internal update with the team on progress.
Minimum 2 – 3 years of work experience in sales or business development.
Passion and pro-active.
Good understanding of lead generation tactics.
Strong relationship building skills and excellent team player
Articulate, polished, professional and has a good command of English
Disciplined, Self Starter, Warm, Agile and is eager to work with a small team.