©2021 by Creative For More
Our team is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns for a range of products and services. The campaign manager’s duties will include briefing external agencies and freelancers, monitoring and assessing campaigns, and measuring the ROI of campaigns. To be successful you will need to have experience in managing digital, print and TV campaigns.
What you will be responsible for
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, linkedin, social media and display advertising.
You will be responsible for managing client requests and facilitating communication with them.
You are responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services. You will be playing a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
Keeping abreast of current trends in marketing.
Scope of Work
Devise B2C and B2B integrated marketing campaigns for clients with the objective of acquiring and retaining customers.
Keyword research and campaign setup on Google Adwords, Youtube and GDN
Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns. Set them up on Google slides, alongside your insights. Deliver weekly reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, developers, animators, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
Design ads according to channels best practice standards on Canva, Photoshop or similar.
Write, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity are adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Several years’ related job experience may be strongly preferred.
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communication skills.
Design skills on Canva, Photoshop or similar
- A good understanding of current marketing trends
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.