©2020 by Creative For More
Our team is looking for a Full Stack Developer who has at least 3 years of proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role. You will be taking ownership of technical designs and code development. You will also be using and/or building integrating automation tools to lead and deploy Java code. As our Full Stack Developer, you will need to perform code reviews and provide critical suggestions for fixes and improvements for our clients in a timely manner.
What you will be responsible for
Designing and developing APIs.
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Stay up-to-date on relevant industry trends and best practices and constantly exchange ideas.
- Represent the Creative For More team as a member of the core team and participate in these efforts as required.
- Communicate trade-offs between expectations and engineering realities to stakeholders and align on prioritization.
Scope of Work
- You will be analysing our client’s requirements and translating them into technical specifications.
- You will be involved in designing, developing and maintaining high-end scalable web applications according to best practice standards
- You will be perform coding, implementation, integration, documentation and conduct user acceptance testing
- You will be designing and developing the complete applications with integration to back-end databases/systems.
- You will be managing feature changes and enhancements in ensuring the websites are responsive and user friendly.
- You will be maintaining, supporting and ensuring necessary changes are implemented and documented.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Independent and pro-active
- Several years’ related job experience may be strongly preferred.
- Build front-end applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Strong experience in one of the back-end languages such as Java, Spring Boot; Angular framework
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms