©2020 by Creative For More
Our team is looking for an intern who is interested in Social Media Management. You will be managing the company’s and our client’s social media accounts. You will be part of our brainstorming process. Through this internship experience, you will learn how to monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. You will also learn how to Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
What you will learn
- You will get to understand how we develop design and visual communication for various touch-points on the consumer journey.
- You are able to gain hands-on experience on project management and design management for clients across a range of industries
- After this contractual period, you will get a recommendation letter – and – there is a good chance to convert to a full-time role after six months of working with us.
What you will be responsible for
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work collaboratively and communicate with the project manager to help manage clients expectation of deliverables
- Produce high-quality designs, artworks and layouts for a variety of digital and print assets.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
Scope of Work
- Conceptualizing, designing and producing graphics, including but not limited to:
- Landing pages, eDMs, web banners, graphics for social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Animations for Social Media posts/ads
- Creative concepts for campaigns, events, and videos
- Infographics, presentations and whitepapers
- Taking photos and videos for our client’s digital channels
- Edit photo and videos for organic pages and sponsored ads according to brand specifications
- Enthusiastic, proactive self-starter, and a strong team player
- Proficient with the use of a variety of digital and content marketing tools
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice is preferred
- Someone with a good command of English
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign.
- Having your own DSLR is also a bonus for the photoshoots